This 3 BR 1.5 bath affordable home north of downtown San Antonio TX is in a heavily revitalizing area. It was bought by the investor for $62,000.
It only needed approximately $10,000 of rehab, including new flooring, paint in and out, and minor foundation work.
The total project cost to the investor was $72,000.
Within 50 days of the completion of rehab, it was sold with owner financing with the following terms:
- $5000 down
- $89,900 final price
- 10% interest
- 30 year note
- $937/month PITI
- Cap rate 12.3%
More Pictures After Rehab:
Interested in Investing? Key Points –
- $50-70k cash wholesale properties – mostly sold to California cash buyers
- We qualify end owner finance buyers on job history and documented income per Dodd Frank rules.
- All owner finance prices are FMV.
- Typical terms – 30 year note, 10% int., $5000 down payment – varies depending on exact deal
- Low foreclosure rate – resell to new buyer if needed
- 10-13% ROI is typical return
- 1-3 months to locate quality owner finance buyer
- Tax/insurance payments are escrowed
- 5-10k rehab, no long term property maintenance
- We have completed over 1,000 of these deals
- Contact us to learn more