This property sale was completed in August 2015. The market in San Antonio TX has changed greatly in the last year. The market is booming and prices are up across the board.
Still, we have CA investors coming into our fine city and buying affordable homes and making 12-13% ROI annually, with no property maintenance.
This property was purchased by a CA cash buyer in July 2015 at 1622 Alametos St. This house is in 78201, and is north of downtown. This region is seeing rapid growth and appreciation.
The investor bought cash, and we completed $10,000 in repairs in 3 weeks:
- $65,000 cash price
- $1500 carpet removal and adding wood vinyl in 3 bedrooms
- $3500 HVAC
- $750 for third bedroom conversion.
- $750 for dumpster – clean out
- $1500 two tone interior paint
- $500 update five light fixtures
- $1500 level front bedroom
- $1500 closing costs
Total Investment: $76,500
Repairs were complete on July 31, 2015 and property was put on MLS. By Aug. 3, we had two full owner finance, price offers as follows:
- $1041 per month
- 30 year note
- 10% interest rate
- $5000 down payment
- $99,900 final price
- $216/mo. taxes/insurance
Investor’s total monthly income after taxes/insurance is $825.
Final ROI: 12.9%
Interested in earning 12-13% ROI with no property management expenses? Contact us now.
After Rehab Additional Pictures:
Interested in Investing? Key Points –
- $50-70k cash wholesale properties – mostly sold to California cash buyers
- We qualify end owner finance buyers on job history and documented income per Dodd Frank rules.
- All owner finance prices are FMV.
- Typical terms – 30 year note, 10% int., $5000 down payment – varies depending on exact deal
- Low foreclosure rate – resell to new buyer if needed
- 10-13% ROI is typical return
- 1-3 months to locate quality owner finance buyer
- Tax/insurance payments are escrowed
- 5-10k rehab, no long term property maintenance
- We have completed over 1,000 of these deals
- Contact us to learn more