Earn high ROI with limited repairs on $50k San Antonio, under market value houses. I bought my first 50 real estate investment properties here in 2001. I financially retired at 28. To invest, please contact me, or call (210) 816-4280.
Recent Blog Posts:
- Jan. 14, 2017 – Investor Opportunity – San Antonio Home Sales Are Projected to Surge in 2017!
- Jan. 10, 2017- Make 15-16% ROI in San Antonio Investment Properties
- Jan. 4, 2017 – How to Save on Rehab Costs and Long Term Property Repairs
- Dec. 24, 2016 – Four Simple Ways To Fund Your First San Antonio Real Estate Investment
- Dec. 10, 2016 – Case Study – Making a Big Profit on a San Antonio Foreclosure
- Dec. 4, 2016 – Buy in San Antonio TX Now Before Prices Double
- Dec. 2, 2016 – So You’re Thinking About Real Estate Investing in 2017!
- Nov. 30, 2016 – San Antonio Is An Overvalued Real Estate Market – So What?
- Nov. 29, 2016 – What Will Donald Trump Mean for San Antonio Real Estate Investing in 2017?
- Nov. 15, 2016 – How I Financially Retired with $20,000 Junk Houses with Minimal Repairs
- Nov. 13, 2016 – A Different Take on Buying and Holding Investment Properties Successfully
- Nov. 4, 2016 – How Pulling Cash Out of Investment Properties Can Increase Your Portfolio
Vital Investing Details Below
- What: San Antonio investment property
- Investment Type: Single Family Home Distressed, Fixer Upper Homes
- Investment Strategy: Long Term Buy and Hold Cash Flow
- Price Range: $30,000-$75,000 cash wholesale
- % Under Market Value: 20-30%
- Repairs of Below Market Value Property: $5,000 – $30,000
- Rehab Time: <30 days
- Exit Strategy: Owner finance (10% interest, 30 year note, we find the quality buyer for investor); OR flip for a 30%~ profit (certain properties only).
- Closing: ~14 Days
- ROI: ~10% (CAN be higher but I never over promise)
- Monthly Real Estate Cash Flow: ~$500-$800 per month
- Full Investor Prospectus/Overview
- Have a question? Say hey!