I’m John, and I bought 50 houses in my first year in San Antonio real estate investment properties in 2001. I financially retired in 2007 at 28 with five figures in monthly cash flow. I am also a top producing San Antonio buyer’s agent. I built a large property portfolio, and I will mentor serious investors with capital to help them do the same. If you have capital and are ready, please contact me – thanks!
- Rehab Before After Photos
- My Real Estate Investing Mission
- Case Study 1 – March 2016
- Case Study 2 – Feb. 2016
- Case Study 3 – Feb. 2016
Vital Investing Details Below
- What: San Antonio investment property
- Investment Type: Single Family Home Distressed, Fixer Upper Homes
- Investment Strategy: Long Term Buy and Hold Cash Flow
- Price Range: $30,000-$75,000 cash wholesale
- % Under Market Value: 20-30%
- Repairs of Below Market Value Property: $10,000 – $30,000
- Rehab Time: <30 days
- Exit Strategy: Owner finance (10% interest, 30 year note, we find the quality buyer for investor); OR flip for a 30%~ profit (certain properties only).
- Closing: ~14 Days
- ROI: ~10% (CAN be higher but I never over promise)
- Monthly Real Estate Cash Flow: ~$500-$800 per month
- Full Investor Prospectus/Overview
- Have a question? Say hey!