- Address: 401 Carroll St. San Antonio, TX 78225
- Year Built: 1955
- Description: San Antonio buy and hold investors and real estate investors – Location Location! Very popular neighborhood south of downtown. 401 Carroll St. San Antonio, TX 78225, 3 beds 2 bath, 1000 sqft, built: 1945, Lot Size: .14 acres, Subdivision: Palm Heights, Estimated repairs: 15K, interior/exterior paint, update kitchen/bath, sheetrock, trash removal interior/exterior. ARV: 89.9K,
- Cash Price on San Antonio Fixer Upper: $45,000 CASH ONLY
- Exit Strategy: Sell with Owner Finance terms, 15K in repairs: 5k-10K down, $895.00 monthly P/I, 30 year amortization, 10% interest, Price: 89.9K. NOTE: We recommend owner financing this investment property rather than renting; you will be able to save your cash outlays on the repairs by owner financing it rather than renting.
- Sold and Rental Comps: Sold Comps 401 Carroll St
- For more information, please contact us.
More Pictures of San Antonio Under Market Value Property: