Most of the time, I only work with under market value property investors with at least $50,000 cash, and preferably $250,000 cash or more.
However, I once started out in San Antonio investment properties without any capital, so I wanted to sketch out quickly how you can make $30,000+ out of $10,000 in a year.
It is possible with my guidance to buy an under market value property with a hard money lender, do $1000-$5000 in clean up and rehab, and flip it to another investor/cash buyer.
On each of these hard money deals, you will need to have $8000 to $10,000 invested. Then, when the deal sells, you will make $8000 to $10000, after your hard money expenses and closing costs.
This is the point where many typical below market value property investors will smirk and say, why bother? Who cares about making a piddly $8000?
Ah :), that is why I financially retired at 28 and you most likely did not. I NEVER turn up my nose at making $5000 or $7000 or $8000 on a deal! Never!
You know what I do? I do 50 of those deals per year, in addition to my large buy and hold investment portfolio, and make another $300,000!
I strongly believe in doing a lot of small San Antonio investment property deals. When you do just four of those deals per year, you can triple your money….transform $10,000 into $30,000 or more. Then you can afford to do more than 1 flip at a time, and do eight per year and make $64,000…..see where this is going?
Of course, in the end, I am a buy and hold investor, and I would advise you after you have at least $100,000 to invest in long term buy and hold, owner financed properties in San Antonio. Then do 2-3 of these quick flips per year to increase your cash as you need it to do more buy and holds.
Here is a fantastic San Antonio investment property for the out of state investor that will make you a quick $8000 to $10,000.
ONE LAST THING!
Before I show you this San Antonio investment property, if you want to turn $10,000 into $30,000, you need to do the following:
- Listen to what I tell you to do and do not question it.
- Do not doubt my ARVs or rehab costs.
- Do not call me every day asking when your house will resell.
I know exactly what I am doing, and it is important for you to trust me.
Out of state investment property investors, this San Antonio investment property has two houses on one lot and offers you a quick $10,000 on a clean and resell flip, or 13-14% ROI on a buy and hold.
- Address: 3230 La Violeta St., San Antonio, TX 78211-3728
- Year Built: 1950
- Description: 2 homes for the price of one; Home #1, 3 beds 2 bath, 928 sqft, built: 1950, lot size: .15 acres, home needs minor plumbing, carpentry, paint, cleaning, estimated rehab cost 10K, Home #2, 2 beds, 1 bath, 600 sqft, has been remodeled no repairs needed
- Cash Price: $58,000.
- Exit Strategy: Owner Finance with 10K repairs: 5-10k down, $900.00 monthly P/I, 30 year amortization, 10% interest, Price: 89K, ROI will be 13-14% per year. ; or do $1500 in quick clean up and flip to another investor at $69,900. This is a 2 for 1 deal and will resell quickly.
- Contact us for more information or to make offer.
- Rental Comps 3230 La Violeta St Sold Comps 3230 La Violeta
Investors, you will never see a San Francisco investment property, Los Angeles or a Seattle investment property at this price point and rate of return! This under market value property is a good option to invest in real estate with IRA, or invest in real estate with 401k.